Most of my time for the past 3 years has been in front / back end development land
My contract work since 2012 has been primarily front and back end work. Below are some relevant links and descriptions to sites / projects I’ve worked on in recent years.
While I’ve helped with design and development on these sites, the clients are not mine and on many of these projects I was beyond not alone — I have had amazing opportunites to work with some of the best web designers and developers in the Des Moines area.
- Principal Financial Group Online IRA
- Coded the site into Drupal. Custom program work to integrate product details and specs into libraries easily managed by client. Trained client on usage. Assisted with design and colors.
- Weiler Corp
- Integrated site into Drupal. Made a setup where client can populate, update and delete thousands of product nodes via a single CSV document. Site architecture (categories, related products etc) is also driven by this data.
- BFG Gear Up Promotion
- Client needed a single page app that acts as the entry point for their tire rebates and giveaways. Site features an upload / entry system that takes media from your computer / twitter / instagram / facebook as well as a twitter api integration that showcases entries from users.
- Health Careers
- Assisted in early iterations of the site. Used bootstrap, helped with site architecture, specialized in working with mobile.
- FMH Insruance
- Helped FMH with UX/UI work and research to improve the look, feel and overall engagement of their public facing and cloud based insurance software.
- Doosan Media Kit
- Built a simple Drupal site to help the client manage their events and media associated.
This post was written by fullcolorcoder